Wednesday, August 31, 2011

still life with circles

I came into this post from today to edit it more precisely to say I wasn't leaving forever. I seriously get literary dysentery when I get anxious and depressed. And it was confusing what I was trying to say. I don't know what the fuck I am doing right now. I am incredibly unnerved by all of this stuff. I came in to edit, then I accidentally erased the whole post. There is not a copy in my reader, or in a Word file. So, I don't have it any longer in any draft whatsoever.

Probably for the better.

What I wanted to edit into the post was just this: I am not leaving this space forever, or committing virtual suicide, or real suicide for that matter. I just need space to breathe for a few days. Today is my fifth wedding anniversary. My husband and I are going away this weekend without the children, for the first time, well, ever. I am nervous and excited and also really torn up by all the dramaz.


The previous post said this about fifteen times longer than what I want to say now: I deactivated my Facebook account, because my colliding worlds were unnerving me. I'm not sure if I will ever go back. But I loved connecting with all of you there. I am going to resume answering questions and posting like normal on Tuesday. I appreciate all the emails, more than I can ever ever express.