Monday, August 16, 2010

Demanding

Keep your head down.
Focus.
Text me.
Friend her.
Don't take it personally.
Join us.
Buck up.
Talk about it.
Don't mention it.
You don't say.
Keep your mouth shut.
Try.
Don't apologize.
Tell me about it.
Smile.
Remind me later.
Go ahead.
Change the subject.
Count sheep.
Close your eyes.
Let it out.
Read this.
Just take a bite.
Admit you are powerless.
Don't feel bad.
Tell me what's wrong.
Get me some juice.
Remember not to forget.
When you are ready, holler.
Write it on the schedule.
Call him.
Stop emailing me, fat people.
Say you are sorry.
Take me for a walk.
Please.

6 comments:

  1. All the demands I have heard, uttered or read in the last twenty-four hours all put together in a litany.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want milk.
    I want water.
    I want breakfast.
    [woof]
    turn it up
    [cry]
    give me a break
    be quiet

    (that last one was mine)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read my comment.
    Wait, no.
    Don't read it!
    Shit.

    Hope the next 24 are more restful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. blah. i've had those days too. hang in there. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel slightly put upon even just reading these!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?