Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 28 - what's in your handbag/purse

Day 28 - what's in your handbag/purse

Well, technically it is a diaper bag. If I carry a purse and go out without children, I usually put my keys, my wallet, a pack of Extra Peppermint gum, lipgloss and sometimes an I-pod. If I carry my diaper bag, it is the aforementioned items along with Thor diapers, wipes, a nursing cover, snacks for Beezus (a Clif Bar), food for Thor, gnomes, diaper duck, crayons and some paper. I am kind of a minimalist.

3 comments:

  1. Mine is usually a diaper bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a minimalist too. I carry just a wallet in my back pocket. I don't even have a purse. Keys in the front pocket. Of course, this is why I rarely wear anything other than jeans, I need the pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I wish I were a minimalist. I have everything in my bag ranging from the New Yorker to Medicare claims forms. Can never find an effing thing.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?